- in the docks, near the gigantic mosaic of an annis
- west of the heights
- The inn is a large, rectangular logs building,
with charms and talismans hanging from the walls and a smooth stone floor.
- Special accommodations consist of five hammocks in the common room.
- The inn is widely known for the strange noises coming from the cellar.
- Only a few guttering candles keep the darkness at bay.
- Other services include:
- horse grooming
- Hirelings available:
- footman, heavy
- Color scheme:
Golden Poppy Bright Lavender Light Sky Blue
- Innkeeper: Endelyon Trenance
- female rakshasa, who is a little happy and usually unimaginative, and who seems very alert
- tepid shellfish served with rice noodles; goblet of weak coffee
- pheasant and veal pie served with cabbage dressed with potatoes and beans; mug of birch beer
- seasoned rainbow trout and mushroom seasoned with dill and cardamom; cup of hot elegant white wine with a trace of musky melon spiced with barberry
- steamed crayfish with a creamy lemon-garlic sauce; horn of perry
- herb-encrusted coyote with pine nut scones; mug of mead
- eel and clams pastry served with shredded greens tossed with crumbled cheese; flagon of cider; pastries with cane sugar
- A local lamplighter is the person to talk to if you want information on those who come out at night.
- Mysterious tinkling comes from a haunted wood at night.
- Mute, illiterate girl, far from home.
- A huge dire wolf, apparently immune to magic, is organizing the wolves in the wood.
- A halfling druid has discovered a new powerful school of magic.
- The potato crop has grown three times as tall as usual.
The following people are currently in the common room:
- gruesome enameler
- copper-skinned page
- scrawny trainer
- pretty, scornful girl
- Elena McCombs, the curvaceous, caring mother, harbors the secret shame, and desire for forgiveness, of cannibalizing one of her children many winters ago.
- Artistic woodsman always carving some wooden figurines has attracted the attention of a fey creature who always tries to grants his many whims and throw away comments.
- two women are betting about where a housefly will land next
- two patrons share a rumor about a local beauty eating earthworms
- trader of reagents
- small box holding 21 coins: coin made of palladium, worth about 9sp; the face is completely blank, the obverse has a proverb: by riches and resurrection
- 39 ivory elvish coins, in piles
- Jewelry: ring; bronze accented with fire opal (worth 300 gp)