- near cesspool
- in temple ward, near the
- The inn is a small, Z-shaped fieldstone building,
with charms and talismans hanging from the ceiling.
- The inn is locally known for the amazing selection of wines.
- All the furniture is cushy and inviting.
- Other services include:
- courier services
- a wake up knock
- Hirelings available:
- Lin Fin the torchbearer/extremely patient doppelganger: wide-brimmed hat, tunic, poisoned dagger
- horseman, archer
- Color scheme:
Maroon Dark Blue Jazzberry Jam
- Innkeeper: Katojina
- male aarakocra, who is somewhat regretful and frequently insightful, and who seems extremely sleepy
- stewed venison and boar with tepid mango; cup of hard cider; cake
- seasoned hawk with fresh three-grain bread and butter; goblet of port wine; pastries with cane sugar
- boiled cauliflowers and antelope with cabbage; tankard of rose wine
- broiled capon and veal served with cranberry beans; horn of grog
- Pazuzus have started appearing in the civilized area to the north.
- The ruler of the city has just left port in his galley, for some piracy.
- A wounded beast in a trap, more formidable than it seems to be.
- Everyone who enters the frozen north dies.
- Dragons can sense when their kin are harmed or killed.
- A tribe of humans inhabit the Remorseless Fane of the Undercity.
The following people are currently in the common room:
- drab, shocked peddler of luxuries
- Beautiful Half-kobold princess searching for her natural father
- a pair of advisors discussing the purification of first thunderstorm
- a little tanned brother
- urn holding 18 coins: ent coin made of brass, worth about 7sp; the face shows a honeybee, the obverse shows an ogre barbarian
- Luxury: costly gold large cauldron (worth 680 gp)
- Jewelry: brass double ring with a single large ajoite (worth 650 gp)