- in temple ward, near the Rogue’s Observatory
- The inn is a small, T-shaped stone-walled building,
with unusually low ceilings.
- The inn is widely known for the variety of its beers and ales.
- Everything is lively and cheerful, but you get the feeling you should keep an eye on your coin-purse and your back in a corner.
- Other services include:
- a wake up knock
- Hirelings available:
- pack handler
- Color scheme:
Aqua Dark Gray Electric Purple
- Innkeeper: Suka
- male orc, who is somewhat controlling and sometimes impressive, and who seems very wonderful
- woodcock porridge served with yellow peppers; flagon of grog
- grilled sheep served with bulghur wheat; goblet of root beer
- whitefish ceviche in grapefruit juice with broad beans and red peppers; flagon of brandy
- casserole made of asparagus peas and chestnuts; hogshead of quince juice
- Mute, illiterate girl, far from home.
- An evil hexologist is terrorizing a small town nominally ruled by the city.
- A merchant is looking for bodyguards for a journey through a dangerous inhabited area.
- The Goblin King is seeking to release a great evil.
The following people are currently in the common room:
- A hirsute naked man, who is the size of a small giant, carrying a huge stone club, blocks the way down the pass, asking for papers and proof of belief in a higher deity, before he sends you to them.
- an alewife wearing the dress uniform of the the cheetahs of castlevillemoor mercenaries consisting of suede boots, suede gauntlets, a pair of pantaloons of hemp and cotton and lined with satin, a baldric of cotton and a jacket of brown wool with steely braided epaulets and embroidery and buttons of shiny magnesium; insignia on a silver nose ring denotes the rank of sergeant
- somewhat burly, infuriated aarakocra
- small hemp bag holding 31 coins: orcish coin made of electrum, worth about 19sp; the face shows a greataxe, the obverse has a proverb: always control
- 29 excellent electrum coins, in neat stacks
- Jewelry: bone fetish with a glaive on the front and a ram on the back (worth 440 gp)