- in a slum district, near the Rhapsodist’s Pub
- above the well
- the street outside is infested by packs of wild dogs, and worse
- just outside, Agents of Sergeant Nourbese pass through town, taking census and checking legitimacy of vagrants, bohemians etc. Illegals of insufficient evasion skill are awarded fine of 200gp.
- The inn is a large, L-shaped sandstone building,
with charms and talismans hanging from the walls.
- The inn is locally known for the mostly caters to races.
- Merry laughter and upbeat conversation fills the room.
- Other services include:
- a surgeon
- armor polishing
- a storyteller
- Hirelings available:
- footman, heavy
- Panic Attack Jack: tunic, sword, 2 in 6 chance of freak out in combat
- Color scheme:
Old Lavender Seal Brown Ecru
- Innkeeper: Rica
- female passing as male gnome, who is quite deceitful and never prideful, and who seems extremely upset
- beef stuffed with reindeer served with flatbread; goblet of cider
- roasted midge with frybread; tankard of mineral water; baked apples fragrant with cinnamon
- seasoned cranberry beans and turtle served with broccolis; tankard of lager
- slow-roasted mushrooms and lamb with breaded apple; horn of water
- The duke has been acting strangely.
- Illee’s child was caught in an enormous spider web; luckily the spider was no where to be found.
- A farmer has unearthed an old chain five miles long that stretches beneath his fields.
The following people are currently in the common room:
- a little bearded and obese person
- A blind martial artist obsessed with training and a fear of weakness.
- elf merchant frets about the rising costs of doing business
- basket holding 29 coins: orcish coin made of electrum, worth about 15sp; the face has a rune, the obverse has a rune
- Magic Item: Wand of Ethereal Armor (0/10 charges) – made of olivewood, 14 inches long