- in a slum district, near the Pathfinder’s Spire
- The inn is a small, rectangular stone-walled building,
with a purple tile roof.
- The inn is widely known for the upset bartender.
- A warm glow emanates from the hearth.
- Other services include:
- assassins for hire
- Hirelings available:
- Unbalanced Aluk: afflicted with earworm-induced vertigo, seems able until first set of stairs, slope, cliff or gradient, then just keeps falling down in increasingly spectacular ways
- habilar, light
- Color scheme:
French Beige Sapphire Dark Spring Green
- Innkeeper: Moykuo
- male dragonborn, who is a little small-thinking and frequently farsighted, and who seems very upset
- rainbow trout and chestnut soup served with cabbage; cup of red stout
- runner bean and pea bean kebabs; flagon of ginger beer; cranberry pie
- spiced frog’s legs seasoned with cinnamon; flagon of vodka
- roasted horse liver with flatbread; flagon of wine; honey rolls
- The river that flows through all the worlds and the souls of the dead it sweeps along.
- Monstrous animals that clear the path for dawn, attacking anything that might compromise their task.
- A fire elemental has escaped from a spell crafter lab.
The following people are currently in the common room:
- suspicious-looking and one-eyed fighter
- A lone detective appears to town folk as a dark stranger with purpose unknown, and is frequently seen in areas where a murder has just been committed.
- a beautiful weaver and a strong silk-mercer staring at each other
- lanky, withdrawn sailor
- haversack holding 30 coins: freshly-minted orcish coin made of bronze, worth about 8sp; the face has runes, the obverse shows a woman