- in temple ward, near the Shaman’s School
- very close to the green
- The inn is a three-storey, square hazel building,
with dwarf-wrought iron tables and chairs.
- The inn is well-known for the often raucous patrons.
- The common room is dimly-lit with sparsely placed candles casting flickering shadows across tables and walls.
- There is a bouquet of vanilla
- Other services include:
- bow repair
- armor polishing
- horse grooming
- an errand boy
- Hirelings available:
- Color scheme:
American Rose White Navy Blue
- Innkeeper: Marlinia
- male gnome, who is quite base and always godly, and who seems quite vindicated
- pickled lamb and veal served with lima beans; hogshead of baiju
- tepid duck and grouse seasoned with rosemary; hogshead of cider
- smoked cucumbers served with spaghetti noodles; tankard of milk; cake
- Specialty drink: Secret Recipe
- Zombies pouring upon unsuspecting treasure-seekers, driving them towards a deadly pit.
- Mysterious merchants sell faulty magic items in town and then attempt to slink away.
- Treacherous Labyrinth of Forgotten Dreams has a magical smokehouse.
The following people are currently in the common room:
- pretty smuggler of pandemonic silver
- Artistic woodsman always carving some wooden figurines has attracted the attention of a fey creature who always tries to grants his many whims and throw away comments.
- a hobbit and a filthy holy man
- scrawny and one-handed mature gnome
- Art: copper war machine
- Magic Item: Tuba of Shield