- just off of Scribe’s Alley
- the street outside is where archbishops of the friary are found
- just outside, Invasion! A nearby enemy has marched an army on the town and either a) (if walls) has the town surrounded and supply lines cut-off or b) (no walls) is engaged in a pitched battle with local militia.
- The inn is a small, square plaster and timber building,
with a tiled mosaic floor.
- Special accommodations consist of a few dwarf rooms underground.
- The inn is locally known for the flirtatious barmaids.
- It feels unsettlingly normal.
- Other services include:
- a masseuse
- the inn-keeper’s cousin is a trencherman
- tack and saddle care
- Hirelings available:
- Color scheme:
Burgundy Fandango Light Mauve
- Innkeeper: Samantia Serechor
- male human, who is extremely strong and sometimes just, and who seems quite startled
- seasoned musk ox served with great northern beans; flagon of water; baked apples fragrant with cinnamon
- roasted rainbow trout and coney seasoned with pepper; flagon of tea
- roasted beets and frog served with asparagus peas; hogshead of perry
- red pepper and artichoke heart kebabs; flagon of milk
- olive oil marinated mung beans stuffed with hazel nuts and cranberry beans; cup of ginger beer
- A culture of pyramid-builders who bury the dead with great treasures and carefully guard their graves.
- An evil spell crafter is terrorizing a small town nominally ruled by the city.
- A cursed military fort that slowly makes the inhabitants insane.
The following people are currently in the common room:
- elegant tiefling
- very unusual, a little disillusioned merchant of artworks
- unusual, cautious merchant of mules
- Bad-ass young pirate with a reputation of spilling the blood of all who dare cross him but who is really a woman with short hair and bound breasts who falls apart every time she sees a man who even vaguely resembles her long-missing father.
- Donnachac, a social high class zombie innkeeper sporting a monocle and a cane welcomes tourists/adventurers by day and eats their brains by night with a silver spoon while they are asleep and rates them as if they were wine.
- a battle-priest and a barber
- a commander sullenly clutching their drink and staring off into space
- a woman complains that a skunk has taken up residence under her home; she blames her neighbor for luring it there
- a gnome dressed in the garments of a chaplain of xixikÃ©, mother of idols
- pretty and poisoned (burnt othur fumes) person
- small hemp bag holding 22 coins: wood elf coin made of palladium, worth about 5sp; the face has a proverb: by might and justice, the obverse shows a longbow
- fine wool sack holding 4 orange sapphires and 2 pink morganites
- Luxury: a copy of You Too Can Join the Master Builder’s Guild (worth 570 gp)