- near Tarskius, Goddess of Water’s nunnery
- south by southeast of the well
- the street outside is strangely empty and silent
- The inn is a small, O-shaped (with a central open courtyard) marble building,
with several leaded glass windows.
- Special accommodations consist of a couple suites with fine furnishings.
- The inn is widely known for the always clean rooms and beds.
- The place feels friendly, but is filthy.
- Other services include:
- a musician
- armor polishing
- Hirelings available:
- archer (shortbow)
- Color scheme:
Persian Red Wisteria Liver
- Innkeeper: Onycsk
- male orkhaz, who is somewhat remarkable and never good, and who seems somewhat ambivalent
- chicken and leg of lamb pastry served with seasonal greens; mug of red grape juice
- casserole made of water chestnuts and water chestnuts; flagon of ginger beer
- grilled sweet potatos and crab with cabbage tossed with crumbled cheese; mug of milk
- casserole made of shallots and black beans; horn of sparkling cider
- herb-encrusted walrus and chicken with herb butter; hogshead of milk; cake
- goat stuffed with sheep; mug of brandywine; loganberry pie
- Hobbits never wash their foot hair because they nurture the parasites that grow there.
- A flight of small drakes, unparalleled in the accuracy of their flaming breath, loyal to anyone who feeds them.
- A covered wagon has overturned, spilling hundreds of foreign silver pieces into the street.
- Drinking ten mugs of the house ale at a local pub gives you the strength of a giant.
The following people are currently in the common room:
- fair-haired lancer
- beautiful and foul-smelling drywaller
- A shy, paranoid, home-bound scholar who holds the keys to undoing a wicked plot.
- a tasseler ordering food
- unattractive rakshasa
- tub holding 14 coins: gnomish coin made of electrum, worth about 10sp; the face has strange symbols, the obverse shows a diamond
- tube holding 4 pale blue zircons
- Luxury: poorly made aspen decanter, silver (worth 930 gp)
- Magic Item: Helm of Esp