- in Eastbarton
- between the Deig Side and the shore
- the street outside is where nuns of the friary of Fog are found
- just outside, A drunken barfight between 2 good friends
- The inn is a two-storey, rectangular stone building,
with a slate roof.
- Special accommodations consist of many cots in the stables.
- The inn is widely known for the particularly tasty tenderized crayfish and pork.
- Only a few guttering candles keep the darkness at bay.
- There is a bouquet of exotic spices
- Other services include:
- a surgeon
- a rogue who offers: custom poison
- Hirelings available:
- horseman, medium
- horseman, light
- Color scheme:
Coral Red Golden Indigo
- Innkeeper: Bernadette Lucille Turner
- female high elf, who is quite silly and often irreverent, and who seems a little alert
- roasted goat and fava coceira with boiled apricot; goblet of mulled semillon
- casserole made of soybeans and dwarf beans; goblet of lager; raspberry pie
- stir-fried pork with cheese sauce; goblet of tea
- beef and partridge pie; goblet of grog
- smoked parsnips and pheasant served with sourdough bread; cup of bitter
- An ancient demonic evil has seized control of giants.
- “Three things I can’t stand in this world: the avaricious, the greedy and … Ooh, shiny!”
- Cultists need to recover an artifact to summon a giant sleeping demon.
- Former servant opposing a diabolical master, in spite of the odds.
- A cursed military fort that slowly makes the inhabitants insane.
The following people are currently in the common room:
- Moogumbo the spear carrier: generous with hand-crafted juju bags of protection
- bearded diamantaire
- hairy silvan
- A confident, retired wizard of renown who opens a multidimensional Inn to rave reviews, now must disguise his inability to remember how to access the portals.
- His people have been cursed by the elves so that they can no longer walk in daylight and are in a state of constant war with everyone, yet he is trying to honestly negotiate peace with the elves.
- a stocky hermit and an unusual builder
- a couple halflings shouting
- another man is dejected because his wife threw all of his belongings into the sewer
- a group of humen studying
- strong centurion
- trunk holding 38 coins: outdated coin made of pewter, worth about 18sp; the face has runes, the obverse is completely blank
- Magic Item: galvorn juju with glyphs on the front and glyphs on the back; cast Detect Evil and Good once per day