- in temple ward, near the Warden’s Trench
- just beyond the postern
- The inn is a three-storey, rectangular marble building,
with a tiled mosaic floor and charms and talismans hanging from the walls.
- Special accommodations consist of eight suites with fine furnishings and a hot bath and a nice view.
- The inn is well-known for the talented bards.
- The place feels friendly, but is filthy.
- Other services include:
- a wake up knock
- a masseuse
- assassins for hire
- Hirelings available:
- Color scheme:
Powder Blue Medium Spring Green Palatinate Purple
- Innkeeper: SnÃ¸frid Ingelborgasdatter
- male kender, who is very imaginative and always pallid, and who seems somewhat wonderful
- fava beans with pinto beans, capers and lemon juice; tankard of perry
- peppered goat sausage with herbed plum; tankard of ginger beer
- fried pea beans with roasted garlic-yogurt sauce; mug of perry; pastries with beet sugar
- crab and white pea bean pastry served with seasonal greens; mug of tea
- smoked reindeer and rainbow trout with garlic sauce; tankard of rum
- pulled alligator heart with pancakes; flagon of brandywine
- Specialty drink: Whipping
- A pirate captain whose reputation is due to masquerading as a woman, successfully.
- Mysterious scuttling comes from a haunted wood at night.
- A mighty berserker too easily provoked, but with good intentions.
The following people are currently in the common room:
- Half-cocked Harry: absolutely trembling with pent-up martial enthusiasm, will charge headlong into first combat opportunity he sees
- A calm, filthy miner, evincing a penchant for the pursuit of wealth.
- one patron comments on an article of new clothing (waistcoat, shoes, gloves, hat) worn by another
- another man is dejected because his wife threw all of his belongings into the sewer
- scrawny merchant of books
- burlap pouch holding 27 coins: coin made of ivory, worth about 9sp; the face shows a gorgon, the obverse shows a basilisk; it’s not a coin really, but a small ingot
- small burlap bag holding 2 rubies and 2 pale blue sapphires
- 43 proof outdated gold coins, in a heap
- Luxury: a copy of Secrets of the Master Bladesmiths (worth 870 gp)
- Art: large hell hound fur weaving depicting a cattle drive