- The inn is a three-storey, H-shaped slate building,
with unusually low ceilings.
- Special accommodations consist of a handful of dwarf rooms underground.
- The inn is widely known for the gambling den.
- Gentle music fills the space.
- Other services include:
- a storyteller
- a wake up knock
- Hirelings available:
- Color scheme:
Cornflower Blue Jungle Green Palatinate Purple
- Innkeeper: Proculus
- male half-elf, who is quite pessimistic and usually depressing, and who seems a little grouchy
- female wood elf, who is somewhat focused and never energetic, and who seems very sleepy
- musk ox and crookneck squash porridge served with pita bread; hogshead of mulled syrah
- marinated alligator tail with crusty barley bread and butter; cup of birch beer
- Specialty drink: Dwarvish
- A druid needs help defending her grove against goblins.
- Elves were only recently ‘uplifted’ by a meddlesome inter-dimensional imp, who gave them their beautiful cities and culture. Before that, they were primitive ulfs, graceless clods too stupid to even develop a language.
- A lonely mountain pass is guarded by a powerful sphinx denying all passage.
- An evil enchanter is terrorizing a small town nominally ruled by the city.
- Host of angelic beings ruling over a city where all evil is punished, harshly.
The following people are currently in the common room:
- dirty, very inquisitive mature centaur
- stout and lame woman
- A loser who’s lost it all was moments away from suicide, but that angel came down–and trading living on the streets for being a paladin was a heckuva deal.
- A juvenile, bronze dragon who is convinced that he has contracted lycanthropy from a were-rabbit when he was younger, and whenever he is startled, scared, or anxious, he ‘polymorphs’ himself into a small, brown rabbit with glowing, red eyes and a habit of biting people, but he refuses to believe he is responsible for his own transformations, and is otherwise healthy.
- a hobgoblin sullenly clutching their drink and staring off into space
- stout peddler of cabbage
- frostweave sack holding 38 coins: dryad coin made of jade, worth about 6sp; the face has a proverb: always power, the obverse shows a raccoon
- 31 dilapidated brass elvish coins, in neat stacks
- Luxury: polished flame box elder tub (worth 530 gp)