- on Kawasawa Itsuko Crossroads
- below the brothel
- the street outside is controlled by The Fetid Steel Blades, to which the bigger gangs outsource illegal use of magic
- The inn is a two-storey, H-shaped plaster and timber building,
with exotic art work.
- The inn is locally known for the brothel.
- A body is laid out on a table and everyone is drunk, singing, laughing, and crying.
- Other services include:
- a storyteller
- a masseuse
- Hirelings available:
- “Left Eye” Lopux: half of face sheered off on last outing, constantly sips tincture of healing potion/grain alcohol
- Color scheme:
Burnt Umber Viridian Apricot
- Innkeeper: Severian Domarien
- male human, who is somewhat unrealistic and frequently observant, and who seems quite sleepy
- pulled frog and catfish served with rigatoni noodles; mug of hard cider
- seasoned black-eyed peas and turkey with olive tapenade; hogshead of rum
- rabbit stuffed with ham; hogshead of water
- Specialty drink: : Drink Name
- A plague brought by wererats threatens a community.
- A moneylender is looking for someone discreet, for a delicate job.
- A huge dire wolf, apparently immune to magic, is organizing the wolves in the wood.
- Strange sounds that have been coming from the nearby field at night, several herd animals have gone missing or found mutilated.
The following people are currently in the common room:
- sleepy, hostile drow
- somewhat sleepy guard searching for endangered species
- quite half-naked, ashamed man
- A charismatic, master swordsman with an allergy to metal.
- a distinctive goblin and an elf arguing
- a very thin man is talking about how his wife canâ€™t cook
- an uruk and an allomancer
- sleepy person
- haversack holding 31 coins: gnomish coin made of bronze, worth about 14sp; the face shows a battleaxe, the obverse has a proverb: dignity, prestige, power