- near Rogue’s Laboratory
- the street outside is where most of the clowns gather to perform and panhandle
- just outside, Someone is carrying a basket of fruit. Someone else takes one and the basket-person laughs, and calls them a cheeky bastard.
- The inn is a two-storey, T-shaped red oak building,
with a tiled mosaic floor.
- The inn is locally known for the sallow courtesans.
- A small fire crackles in the hearth, but the chimney is clearly clogged, because the smoke has filled the room.
- Other services include:
- a storyteller
- a surgeon
- Hirelings available:
- archer (shortbow)
- Color scheme:
Pine Green Heliotrope Brandeis Blue
- Innkeeper: Bandoo Whitrush
- male human, who is somewhat stern and rarely witty, and who seems very startled
- Seventh Rixi
- female half-orc, who is a little intense and rarely mystifying, and who seems a little lucky
- baked shrimp and goose served with field greens dressed with mushrooms and potatoes; hogshead of porter
- grilled bobcat with oatmeal bread; mug of grog
- stewed crookneck squashes with hot pepper relish; hogshead of akavit
- mung pea and green pepper kebabs; goblet of brandywine
- Nightshade vex a large library, especially an old storeroom long left undisturbed.
- A mighty pyramid tomb lies to the north, theft-proof, it still contains ancient treasures.
- A chill wind has begun causing the mirrors to rot.
- Two dozen of the City Guard have been executed for holding on to tax money.
The following people are currently in the common room:
- pretty and fat uruk
- Sofie Van Peij the Wayfarer has seen everywhere in his 90+ years, and loves telling stories to children in the local inn, but senility has robbed this epic hero of his mighty abilities, only lifting momentarily when children are endangered.
- Zaster the Wayfarer has seen everywhere in his 90+ years, and loves telling stories to children in the local inn, but senility has robbed this epic hero of his mighty abilities, only lifting momentarily when children are endangered.
- a dark-haired knight
- two merchants discuss conversion rates between regional currencies
- pale wood elf
- satchel holding 21 coins: outdated dwarven coin made of copper, worth about 16sp; the face has strange symbols, the obverse has runes
- 17 outdated gold orcish coins, scattered about
- Art: decorative pennant: argent (silver) moon on a field of vert (green)