- in gnoll-quarter, near the cistern
- above the quay
- the street outside is where many court artists craft their art
- The inn is a large, O-shaped (with a central open courtyard) burnished steel building, with a slate roof.
- Special accommodations consist of a couple wooden cots in the cellar.
- The inn is locally known for the fine stables with experienced grooms.
- Everything is lively and cheerful, but you get the feeling you should keep an eye on your coin-purse and your back in a corner.
- the inn is rumored to sell forbidden objects.
- Other services include:
- a surgeon
- weapon sharpening
- Hirelings available:
- Panic Attack Jack: tunic, sword, 2 in 6 chance of freak out in combat
- footman, heavy
- Color scheme:
Medium Carmine Bright Green Columbia Blue
- Innkeeper: Asgerd Ragenelsdatter
- female high elf, who is quite unambitious and often hypnotic, and who seems quite wonderful
- chili beans, red grapes, and pecans fritters with beechnuts sauce; hogshead of bitter
- casserole made of peas and wild mushrooms; goblet of iced tea
- soybean and mung bean kebabs; hogshead of milk
- baked boar served with croissants; mug of cider
- boiled pheasant served with frybread; cup of bitter
- Specialty drink: Gnoll
- Lonely kobold threatened by a pack of wolves.
- A large stone circle to the east has been destroyed by unknown forces.
- Noble, drugged but in expensive clothes, vengeful towards any witness.
- Cantor Machudd is a strange guy. He collects holy symbols. Also every year he switches his allegiances to a new god. Charlatan I tell you.
- The cornerstone will be laid tomorrow for the churchyard
The following people are currently in the common room:
- half-naked student
- crippled and stuttering housewife
- A highly social, highly isolated Luddite whose only means of communication is technology.
- a half-elf waiting for someone
- a mountain dwar comforting a small child
- a woman with poor hygiene explains to all who will listen about the evils of bathing
- two patrons complain about the condition of local roads
- vendor of reagents
- retort holding 4 purple tanzanites and 2 orange zircons
- 61 gold aquatic elf coins, in neat stacks
- Luxury: mulberry armoire (worth 640 gp)
- Art: small silver compass (by an obscure artist)
- Magic Item: Robe of the Archmagi