- just off of Purveyor’s Crossroads
- the street outside is lined with street vendors hawking horn corals
- just outside, A funeral procession for a beloved, local mage or cleric. Dozens of students, followers, henchmen, fans, etc. The crew from a rival school have set an ambush and will attack!
- The inn is a three-storey, rectangular marble building,
with charms and talismans hanging from the rafters.
- Special accommodations consist of a number of suites with fine furnishings and a hot bath.
- The inn is well-known for the mostly caters to races.
- A body is laid out on a table and everyone is drunk, singing, laughing, and crying.
- Other services include:
- horse grooming
- gear and clothing mending
- a masseuse
- Hirelings available:
- animal tender
- Thuy the Crafty: threadbare toga, boasts of melee skills but requires armament(s), runs off immediately with whatever he is given
- Color scheme:
Cosmic Turquoise Lilac Ecru
- Innkeeper: Seed
- male orkhaz, who is somewhat protective and often desperate, and who seems quite victorious
- overcooked chickpeas served with toast; mug of brandy
- roasted rabbit sausage with pickled apricot; hogshead of hot white wine
- seasoned red kidney beans and mutton served with tortellini noodles; mug of water
- Remember that statue you passed when you came into town. The one with those gemstone eyes. Well I hear they record your movement. The Mayor who is held up in his manor uses them to spy on the folks round here.
- A mad illusionist has been found in the burned remains of her abode, her servants all killed by her hand.
- A large stone circle to the east has been destroyed by unknown forces.
- Last night a mysterious gnome bet their life and won 50,000 gold pieces.
- The Mountain King is possessed by an evil force.
- Dwarven immigrants are arriving in southern cities in droves.
The following people are currently in the common room:
- suspicious-looking wood elf
- fair mature monk
- A blind martial artist obsessed with training and a fear of weakness.
- An evil, sadistic druidic slaver will not abide the caging of animals.
- a few outlaws
- a goblin and a satyr
- extremely burly middle-aged man
- tube holding 24 coins: coin made of pewter, worth about 9sp; the face is completely blank, the obverse is completely blank
- 34 shabby palladium forest gnome coins, in a chest