- at a crossroads
- west by southwest of the quay
- The inn is a large, U-shaped wrought iron building,
with exotic art work.
- Special accommodations consist of numerous large rooms with beds and straw mattresses.
- The inn is locally known for the being usually quiet, many students and scholars can be found here.
- Everything in sight is moldy, tarnished, broken, or some combination of the three.
- Other services include:
- a magically protected safe
- courier services
- Hirelings available:
- footman, heavy
- Color scheme:
Lawn Green Copper Carolina Blue
- Innkeeper: Axill
- male rakshasa, who is quite impersonal and frequently devious, and who seems a little ambivalent
- casserole made of chickpeas and lentilses; goblet of porter
- baked bacon served with angel hair noodles; flagon of hard cider; honey rolls
- dried out whale heart with pita bread; hogshead of hard cider
- Eye Tyrants are arriving in huge numbers from the realms above.
- a friendly water weird was said to have been lost in Khulual’s Dungeons.
- We are waiting on a supply caravan to hit town. Problem is it was suppose to be here last week. Wonder what the delay is.
- Tavern-keeper whose brews are made of sentient creatures, responsible for the disappearance of some guests.
- A infestation of stirges drives yuan-ti closer to civilized lands.
- The mists whisper secrets at midnight if you venture into them alone and naked.
The following people are currently in the common room:
- scary, abandoned musician
- There is a bard who only knows one tune, but is gifted with the ability to instantly compose new lyrics for every occasion; however, his lyrics are all in a language he calls â€œscatâ€, which he also appears to have invented himself.
- A warrior, both animated and towering, who is thought to have a great affection for a neighboring bounty hunter.
- a couple prophets drinking
- a goblin
- a beggar
- a dark-skinned lookout and a blackjack
- tanned limner
- small burlap bag holding 33 coins: merfolk coin made of pewter, worth about 13sp; the face is completely blank, the obverse shows a javelin
- Jewelry: crystal talisman with a glyph (worth 440 gp)