- the street outside is where some botanists gather after leaving the alchemist lab
- The inn is a two-storey, V-shaped carved stone building,
with unusually low ceilings.
- Special accommodations consist of eight bunkrooms.
- The inn is locally known for the amazing selection of wines.
- The place is spotless and completely empty.
- Other services include:
- a hot bath
- hair cutting
- Hirelings available:
- Color scheme:
Crimson Dark Powder Blue Periwinkle
- Innkeeper: Leone Tortima
- male rakshasa, who is extremely stinking and always gloomy, and who seems very ambivalent
- poached boar ribs served with crusty banana bread and butter; horn of mulled sangiovese
- undercooked rabbit seasoned with angelica; cup of brandy
- smoked sheep and game hen served with collard greens; hogshead of bitter
- pumpkin seed and kale chowder served with rice; mug of lager
- boar sausage pastry; hogshead of fresh date juice
- sauteed wild mushrooms with pine nuts sauce & demi-glace; tankard of cider
- A famous foreign gladiator is appearing at the arena tonight.
- The gifts a necromancer gives to assassins, useful for getting rid of the bodies; where do they go?.
The following people are currently in the common room:
- smiling old dwarf
- half-naked, inferior centurion
- Marina Odom the Wayfarer has seen everywhere in his 90+ years, and loves telling stories to children in the local inn, but senility has robbed this epic hero of his mighty abilities, only lifting momentarily when children are endangered.
- An evil, sadistic druidic slaver will not abide the caging of animals.
- a rakshasa and a druid whispering
- three young people talk about whether or not dwarves float
- a halfling
- strange young druid
- 67 brass orcish coins, in piles
- Luxury: a copy of Edible Plants for Emergencies (worth 430 gp)
- Art: ceremonial kukri