- above the hedge maze
- the street outside is full of beggars and thieves
- The inn is a three-storey, V-shaped dragonscale building,
with dwarf-wrought iron tables and chairs and unusually low ceilings.
- The inn is well-known for the variety of its beers and ales.
- The whole place feels vaguely threatening.
- Other services include:
- a wake up knock
- a magically protected safe
- courier services
- horse grooming
- Hirelings available:
- Color scheme:
Dark Cerulean Purple Taupe Burgundy
- Innkeeper: The
- male eldar, who is very relaxed and usually maudlin, and who seems quite exasperated
- hare stuffed with lamb served with fried eggs; tankard of mead
- glazed pigeon served with asparagus peas; horn of birch beer
- smoked shrimp with olive tapenade; cup of root beer
- pickled puma fur with crusty white grape bread and butter; flagon of mead
- asparagus bean and wax bean kebabs; horn of ginger beer
- A new playwright has set the stage on fire, literally.
- A strange creature playing a flute that wandered off with all the children.
- A huge dire wolf, apparently immune to magic, is organizing the wolves in the wood.
- Female elves must bewitch men in order to get pregnantâ€”all male elves are sterile.
The following people are currently in the common room:
- stout adolescent seneschal
- Stuttering strumpet speaks strikingly smooth in sack (her tongue is really loose in bed bahahahahaha).
- a lanky magi and a strong orc
- beautiful man
- haversack holding 25 coins: lightfoot halfling coin made of electrum, worth about 16sp; the face is completely blank, the obverse has a rune
- 13 bronze coins, in a heap
- Magic Item: Compendium of Remove Curse