- at a crossroads
- below the fighting pit
- The inn is a large, Z-shaped cloth and poles building,
with a smooth stone floor.
- Special accommodations consist of a number of halfling rooms on the ground floor.
- The inn is well-known for the amazing selection of wines.
- The interior of the building exudes warmth and comfort.
- Other services include:
- a hot bath
- gear and clothing mending
- an errand boy
- Hirelings available:
- Color scheme:
Baby Blue Turquoise Fire Engine Red
- Innkeeper: Xpu
- male half-orc, who is very rank and usually protective, and who seems very comfortable
- grilled clams with mixed greens tossed with red fennel; tankard of sake
- hare chowder served with pigeon egg omelette; flagon of fresh black cherry juice
- boar stuffed with beef; flagon of strawberry black stout
- roasted pigeon and garlic served with rice; goblet of barley ale
- Someone is putting poison in the beer in both of two rival pubs.
- A new playwright has set the stage on fire, literally.
- Mighty sorcerer disdaining the traditional tools of the trade, defeating every challenger with merely a look.
- The mists whisper secrets at midnight if you venture into them alone and naked.
- A number of half-fish, half-humans have been seen around the river bank at dusk.
- Two nights ago the moon turned pale blue for only a minute, but all those who were asleep at the time have remained in their slumber.
The following people are currently in the common room:
- scary and diseased adolescent vendor of mortar and pestles
- The iron-fisted and over-taxing robber-baron still owns dozens of homeless shelters and orphanages.
- Being a wererat gives the halfling exterminator an uncanny insight into his job.
- an old man swears that his oak tree talks to him at night
- gruesome, obedient novitiate