- below the boneyard
- The inn is a large, C-shaped basalt building,
with dwarf-wrought iron furnishings.
- The inn is locally known for the strange noises coming from the attic.
- A body is laid out on a table and everyone is drunk, singing, laughing, and crying.
- Other services include:
- a storyteller
- horse grooming
- tack and saddle care
- Hirelings available:
- Color scheme:
Feldgrau Beige Rose Gold
- Innkeeper: Sita
- male high elf, who is somewhat intellectual and usually unimaginative, and who seems extremely despondent
- casserole made of broccolis and red beans; flagon of water; aÃ§ai berry pie
- seasoned game hen seasoned with cilantro; hogshead of brandywine
- arugulas, pomegranates, and almonds fritters with kola nuts sauce; flagon of coffee
- Specialty drink: Lemure Devil
- A lonely mountain pass is guarded by a powerful sphinx denying all passage.
- A magi in a manse to the north of town is flaunting guild laws.
- When an Eye Tyrant is killed, a curse is bestowed that causes all other Eye Tyrants to seek the killers.
- A farm nearby hasnâ€™t been heard from in days.
- A clutch of wyverns is preying upon sheep as well as shepherds.
- Dwarfs carve their children out of stone and precious jewels.
The following people are currently in the common room:
- somewhat sleepy jeweler
- guard searching for rare oils
- stocky, somewhat enraged vendor of spell components
- quite clean ship captain
- A paperer, both bewildered and dull, intrigued by both the pursuit of knowledge and by local gossip.
- a strange diviner and an oynter being obnoxious
- haversack holding 24 coins: outdated gnomish coin made of pewter, worth about 7sp; the face has a proverb: ever bravery, the obverse has a rune
- broadcloth pouch holding 4 4mm fine frshwtr pearlses