- just off of Beadle’s Way
- the street outside is where a few typefounders work
- The inn is a single-storey, C-shaped granite building,
with several leaded glass windows.
- Special accommodations consist of many bunkrooms.
- The inn is well-known for the gambling den.
- The place is dark and nearly empty. One group at the back are having a hushed conversation.
- Other services include:
- an errand boy
- a magically protected safe
- Hirelings available:
- Color scheme:
Pale Robin Egg Blue Classic Rose Purple
- Innkeeper: Yr-Livo-Yr
- female orkhaz, who is very dishonorable and sometimes neglectful, and who seems quite wonderful
- salted frog’s legs served with soft rye bread; flagon of rose wine
- tepid crayfish and rabbit served with celeries; horn of huckleberry dark lager
- casserole made of southern peas and turnips; hogshead of mead; bread pudding with blackberry sauce
- deep-fried ham and ham with marinara sauce; horn of tea
- Thousands of spiders have been seen migrating to their summer webs.
- Skeletons, flame-born, originally forge-workers, now with a spark of intelligence and ambition.
- No one has ever come back alive from Sadistic Ruins of the Ancients.
- A band of mercenaries from the distant north, riding armoured bears and prone to wanton destruction, unless given a great treasure.
The following people are currently in the common room:
- elegant dwarf
- Abandoned as a baby, a young man has been raised by goblins in a ruined castle, which is now being explored by a team of adventurers looking for treasure, and among them is the young manâ€™s twin brotherâ€¦
- an atilliator
- suspicious-looking half-orc
- Luxury: enameled kauri chest of drawers (worth 770 gp)
- Magic Item: Belt of 10 Protection from Evil