- on Gibbering Street
- the street outside is filled with the scent of burning wood
- The inn is a single-storey, Z-shaped adobe building,
with exotic art work and unusually low ceilings.
- The inn is locally known for the generous size of its tankards.
- The bar is clearly divided into two groups, and each is muttering and grumbling while eyeing the other side.
- There is a aroma of paprika
- Other services include:
- tack and saddle care
- a wake up knock
- Hirelings available:
- Mighty Bleena: possibly the world’s strongest woman, suffered series of concussions earlier in career (still refuses to wear helmet), becomes confused in battle, 50% likely to mistakenly hammer friendlies in melee
- Color scheme:
Coral Red Very Light Mahogany Pale Red-Violet
- Innkeeper: Ymanea Penhallick
- male rommach, who is somewhat critical and sometimes ridiculous, and who seems a little hungry
- bacon-wrapped capon and donkey sausage seasoned with peppermint and parsley; flagon of fresh pear juice
- ox soup served with greens dressed with fish eggs; tankard of brandy
- frog stuffed with brown trout; cup of applejack
- small red bean and white kidney bean kebabs; hogshead of tea
- deep-fried frog’s legs and grouse served with shredded cheese; tankard of birch beer
- spit-roasted grasshopper with dark peasant bread and butter; tankard of cider; bread pudding with whortleberry sauce
- Specialty drink: Foam
- Regiment of forgotten soldiers from a war no longer waged, still guarding the passage as ordered, eager for news.
- An artificer in a manse to the north of town is flaunting guild laws.
The following people are currently in the common room:
- smiling, perplexed vendor of full scale bardings
- unusual drow
- very scrawny middle-aged orc
- The wheedling, weak kobold still finds great courage in defending his pets.
- a pair of rommaches
- a few colliers whispering
- a very thin man is talking about how his wife canâ€™t cook
- a young man asks everyone who will listen how to win a womanâ€™s heart
- small canvas bag holding 20 coins: freshly-minted goblin coin made of brass, worth about 4sp; the face shows a harginn grue elemental, the obverse has a rune
- 72 gold dwarven coins, in piles