- just outside, You Klutz! You dropped the key down into the sewer!
- The inn is a large, L-shaped adobe building,
with several leaded glass windows.
- Special accommodations consist of a number of cots in the stables.
- The inn is well-known for the excellent music.
- The bar is clearly divided into two groups, and each is muttering and grumbling while eyeing the other side.
- Other services include:
- armor polishing
- a musician
- a surgeon
- Hirelings available:
- Color scheme:
Light Sky Blue Deep Cerise Medium Salmon
- Innkeeper: Paula Narvaez
- male aarakocra, who is quite intentional and frequently curious, and who seems a little despondent
- roasted pheasant served with bulghur wheat; mug of hot white wine
- smoked boar and pigeon served with lettuces; cup of lager
- stir-fried brown trout and turkey served with red onions; mug of sweet mead
- tepid partridge served with pink grapefruit muffins; tankard of lager
- shrimp pastry served with seasonal greens tossed with onions; goblet of hard cider
- Barge pirates have made a deal with a covey of hags and exact a high toll to use the river.
- Bugbears are demanding a toll on a well-traveled bridge.
- Chaos spirit who exchanges the valued possessions of people.
- Never accept an elfâ€™s dinner invitation: theyâ€™ll serve non-elves their own sweet-smelling waste.
- Lonely kobold threatened by a pack of wolves.
The following people are currently in the common room:
- A young and overconfident paladin, wearing a ring that conceals his alignment, refuses to atone for killing a pickpocket, and tries to hide from the members of his order that his holy powers are lost to him, the grandmaster is on to him, and the day draws near that he will be confronted.
- a beautiful sacristan and an orc
- strong, quite afraid man
- haversack holding 3 orange diamonds and 4 pink sapphires
- Luxury: poplar carpet (worth 600 gp)