- in Low Corn
- The inn is a single-storey, U-shaped limestone building,
with a tiled mosaic floor.
- Special accommodations consist of a couple halfling rooms on the ground floor.
- The inn is well-known for the large firepit in the center of the common room.
- The interior of the building exudes warmth and comfort.
- There is a fragrance of maruera
- Other services include:
- a storyteller
- gear and clothing mending
- Hirelings available:
- horseman, light
- Color scheme:
Dark Midnight Blue Pale Pink Jungle Green
- Innkeeper: Andraff
- female orkhaz, who is very nonsensical and rarely consummate, and who seems a little amused
- boiled sheep tongue served with seed bread and butter; flagon of grog
- stewed veal served with couscous; goblet of light lager
- sheep and fava coceira stew served with poached capon eggs; hogshead of fresh cantaloupe juice
- boiled goat served with black-eyed peas; tankard of bitter
- baked baby lima beans with garlic sauce; cup of perry
- Medium of Monsters Seeks a Party to Infiltrate Hara the Splendid’s Stronghold.
- Last night a mysterious gnome bet their life and won 50,000 gold pieces.
The following people are currently in the common room:
- dripping-wet adolescent hawker
- tall, awful man
- a little grotesque and one-handed horseman, light
- short dock worker
- A beautiful and caring elven princess whose loved one is slain in a war with humans grieves no more, spiteful of what the world has done to her and seeking revenge.
- a fair hill dwarf and a kobold
- tanned, alienated middle-aged merchant of <>
- basket holding 30 coins: coin made of tortoise shell, worth about 16sp; the face shows a troll, the obverse shows a greater shadow
- belt pouch holding 3 purple tanzanites and 2 blue sapphires
- Luxury: polished brown oak pillion ringed with copper (worth 480 gp)