- above the cathedral of Archelais
- The inn is a three-storey, C-shaped cloth and poles building,
with charms and talismans hanging from the walls.
- The inn is well-known for the shady patrons.
- The place is spotless and completely empty.
- Other services include:
- a hot bath
- a musician
- boot polishing
- Hirelings available:
- Color scheme:
White Skobeloff Lawn Green
- Innkeeper: Adalbjorg
- male rommach, who is extremely overbearing and frequently strong, and who seems very sleepy
- stewed ox seasoned with vanilla; horn of mango juice
- frijole negro and mushroom kebabs; tankard of mead
- beet and red eye bean kebabs; hogshead of kefir
- When you die, you get turned into a dragon!
- There is fierce fighting in the high mountains.
- A tribe of kobolds inhabit the Black Undercroft of Night.
- Female dwarfs have beards that rival the malesâ€™.
- Crawling Warren of Treachery was constructed in the time before the Pandemic.
- Mountain guarded by an ancient dragon and the monastery on the top of the mountain.
- A dilapidated keep has appeared mysteriously out of an ominous fog.
The following people are currently in the common room:
- somewhat handsome, irritated guard searching for rare incense
- The sass-talking barkeep who doesnâ€™t touch alcohol outside church rituals.
- An ever preset silent watching child, who always whispers to the people the PCs talk to during a conversation.
- a hurdle maker sharpening a blade
- very drab and blind person
- haversack holding 11 coins: wood elf coin made of polished stone, worth about 15sp; the face has strange symbols, the obverse is completely blank
- haversack holding 3 purple morganites
- Luxury: polar bear fur (worth 610 gp)
- Jewelry: horn hair ornament emblazoned with runes of copper (worth 600 gp)