- just beyond the apse of Toka, Patron Saint of Endurance
- the street outside is where a few dog trainers offer their services
- The inn is a small, V-shaped granite building,
with several leaded glass windows.
- The inn is widely known for the quality of its menu.
- It’s bitterly cold, though the patrons seem not to notice or care.
- one of the rooms hosts a bath-owner.
- Other services include:
- gear and clothing mending
- armor polishing
- boot polishing
- Hirelings available:
- footman, heavy
- Color scheme:
Mulberry Baby Blue Very Light Mahogany
- Innkeeper: Prattle Fran
- male dragonborn, who is extremely pugnacious and often agonizing, and who seems somewhat hungry
- dried out lima beans and quail with leftover banana; hogshead of brandywine
- smoked clams served with rice; flagon of barley stout
- deep-fried clams served with soft four-grain bread; goblet of perry; crabapple pie
- duck and pheasant pastry served with seasonal greens tossed with honey; cup of hard cider; bread pudding with hackberry sauce
- A cursed military fort that slowly makes the inhabitants insane.
- Humans engage in a gross act likened to a “wet hug” in order to further their miserable species.
- A number of half-fish, half-humans have been seen around the river bank at dusk.
- Various monsters have long preyed upon people from within the sewers of a major city.
The following people are currently in the common room:
- very hairy, furtive colonel
- grotesque vendor of potions
- dark-haired philosopher
- A weary and scarred old bishop who’d like nothing better than to retire to his garden has to keep facing the Forces of Darkness because he doesn’t trust the younger generation to care enough
- a dwarf and a fair-haired hobgoblin
- a fair monk and an elegant half-orc
- a fair dwarf and a fancy drow staring at each other
- a man arranges for his son to be apprenticed to a local blacksmith
- somewhat freckled vendor of
- knapsack holding 33 coins: elvish coin made of pewter, worth about 10sp; the face has runes, the obverse has a proverb: lightning, soul, truth
- Luxury: azurium trinket with nothing on the front and a tourmaline on the back (worth 550 gp)
- Jewelry: plain bronze figurine (rooster) (worth 540 gp)