- near bridge
- the street outside is filled with the scent of burning wood
- The inn is a large, V-shaped marble building,
with dwarf-wrought iron furnishings.
- The inn is widely known for the being usually quiet, many students and scholars can be found here.
- Only a few guttering candles keep the darkness at bay.
- There is a redolence of wood smoke
- Other services include:
- horse grooming
- boot polishing
- Hirelings available:
- Color scheme:
Orange Peel Taupe Gray Pale Amaranth Pink
- Innkeeper: Ratt
- male aarakocra, who is somewhat filthy and frequently tactless, and who seems quite wonderful
- wolf stuffed with veal served with unleavened bread; goblet of spiced cider
- deep-fried mutton and shrimp served with sugar beets; flagon of lager
- white pea bean and wild mushroom kebabs; goblet of hot fresh sauvignon blanc spiced with witch-hazel
- baked pork and rabbit sausage seasoned with barberry; goblet of grog
- casserole made of artichoke hearts and beets; tankard of tequila
- A clutch of wyverns is preying upon sheep as well as shepherds.
- Thousands of spiders have been seen migrating to their summer webs.
- The ruler of the city has just left port in his galley, for some piracy.
The following people are currently in the common room:
- tall old girl
- Yf-Habu-Yf is a large, tall but quiet human mercenary who often uses smoking as an excuse to stand outside or away from the crowd.
- An outcast Gnoll with a broken voice who seeks enrollment at the most famous bardic college in the realm to escape the violence of his people and find the song of his soul in the world.
- a dirty gnoll and a suspicious-looking collector being obnoxious
- a woman is convinced that her son is the next great sculptor
- a woman tries to teach a song to another woman, who is tone deaf
- stocky, judgemental rock gnome
- urn holding 35 coins: goblin coin made of platinum, worth about 4sp; the face has a proverb: by prosperity and balance, the obverse shows a moose
- crape pouch holding 2 red zircons and 4 blue sapphires
- 12 gold coins, scattered about