- on Geomancer Street
- in the temple ward, near the Witch’s Library
- between the Theniz Basar Street and the Fisherman’s Lane
- The inn is a single-storey, rectangular basalt building,
with unusually high ceilings and exotic art work.
- Special accommodations consist of a handful of very large private rooms.
- The inn is widely known for the abundance of oil-makers usually in the common room.
- Only a few guttering candles keep the darkness at bay.
- Other services include:
- a magically protected safe
- a musician
- Hirelings available:
- Thungo, barbarian with dungeon-triggered psychosis, seeks to re-enter underworld against shaman’s advice to face his demons head on, barbarian style; once below: totally bonkers
- Color scheme:
Amethyst Golden Yellow Yellow-Green
- Innkeeper: AhuilizThal
- male forest gnome, who is extremely clownish and occasionally difficult, and who seems extremely victorious
- shredded frog served with fettuccine noodles; goblet of cider
- stewed venison and sheep tongue served with tortellini noodles; cup of grog; pudding
- grilled lamb and ox ribs served with bulghur wheat; goblet of brandywine
- seasoned lamb with cheese sauce; mug of grog
- A pirate captain whose reputation is due to masquerading as a woman, successfully.
- May Raftmite, the great hobbit burglar who supposedly stole a dragonâ€™s hoard, actually just snuck into the kingâ€™s treasury the day of the great castle fire like a common looter.
- An rune-keeper is compelling others to steal for him.
- Cultists are kidnapping potential sacrifices.
- A cursed military fort that slowly makes the inhabitants insane.
The following people are currently in the common room:
- bearded curate
- guard searching for endangered species
- husky barrister
- dripping-wet adolescent peddler of
- The nimble and expert rogue who purposely sets off traps to feed his addiction for the poison within.
- another man complains that his wife snores
- a goblin waiting for someone
- trader of cornmeals
- haversack holding 21 coins: antiquated merfolk coin made of bronze, worth about 14sp; the face shows an axe beak, the obverse is completely blank
- Luxury: plain electrum hair ornament (worth 750 gp)