- near Chester by the Glen sanctum
- The inn is a large, C-shaped carved stone building,
with dwarf-wrought iron tables and chairs.
- The inn is widely known for the quality of its menu.
- All the furniture is cushy and inviting.
- There is a redolence of wormwood
- Other services include:
- boot polishing
- Hirelings available:
- horseman, heavy
- horseman, medium
- Color scheme:
Jungle Green Wisteria Kelly Green
- Innkeeper: Yata
- female rock gnome, who is quite brave and rarely deceptive, and who seems very sleepy
- crayfish stew served with cabbage dressed with beans; goblet of baiju
- turnip and kidney bean kebabs; tankard of mead
- roasted ox sausage and molasses face bean with hot pepper relish; hogshead of cider
- A covered wagon has overturned, spilling hundreds of foreign bronze pieces into the street.
- A halfling has been seen flying around the magician tower using a pair of artificial wings.
- elves riding dragon turtles sell their services as mercenaries to the highest bidder.
- The tomb of a powerful coercer, filled with magic items, has sunk into the swamp.
- Zombies pouring upon unsuspecting treasure-seekers, driving them towards a deadly pit.
- A great dragon was slain, the witch queen banished, and the spirit of the ancient barbarian king destroyed by beings from another realm.
- Sinkholes keep appearing around town, several people have disappeared down them and have not returned.
The following people are currently in the common room:
- short forest gnome
- dark-haired man
- An honorable knight-captain loves his king like a brother, but is secretly indebted to the evil chancellor.
- A fearless yet hardy mail-maker, who has nightmares about the local brigand.
- a death-priestess and an unsightly berserker arguing
- a wife complains about her husbandâ€™s hunting trophies; she canâ€™t walk from the kitchen to the privy without being stuck in the ribs by an antler
- crate holding 34 coins: foreign coin made of iron, worth about 13sp; the face shows an alpaca, the obverse has a proverb: by prowess and hope
- Luxury: ceremonial heavy spiked shield (worth 650 gp)
- Art: decorative shield: sable (black) pentacle on a field of argent (silver) (by a discredited allomancer)