- in temple ward, near the Trouveur’s Coliseum
- between the chancel of void and the bastion
- The inn is a three-storey, V-shaped logs building,
with a tiled mosaic floor.
- The inn is locally known for the where you can find the best roasted peas and oysters youâ€™ll ever have.
- Only a few guttering candles keep the darkness at bay.
- Other services include:
- courier services
- a storyteller
- Hirelings available:
- Color scheme:
Wisteria Mountbatten Pink Golden Brown
- Innkeeper: Qiga
- male tiefling, who is a little vivacious and rarely iconoclastic, and who seems a little comfortable
- overcooked frog’s legs served with green peppers and cannellini beans; cup of dry rose wine; baked apples fragrant with cinnamon
- breaded goose with stewed red grape; flagon of lager
- pulled grouse served with tortellini noodles; horn of cider
- baked oysters and bacon served with egg noodles; horn of blonde lager
- A lonely mountain pass is guarded by a powerful sphinx denying all passage.
- The duke has been acting strangely.
- A shaman knows a secret entrance into the Dreadful Stronghold of Creation.
The following people are currently in the common room:
- plain and fat viscount
- scary adolescent lizard man
- very fair-haired woman
- fair, quite perplexed trader of pottery
- Charming Ex-slaver forced to work the Dungeons with the party as punishment for his crimes
- The evil and conniving ghost that is haunting the local inn is actually a murder victim of the aged elf that contracted the party to exorcise it.
- a few orcs
- small feathers bag holding 17 coins: coin made of bronze, worth about 8sp; the face is completely blank, the obverse shows a parrot
- 41 silver coins, scattered about
- Luxury: bolt of calfskin (worth 780 gp)