- at a crossroads
- The inn is a large, H-shaped woodwork building,
with exotic art work.
- Special accommodations consist of a handful of small private rooms.
- The inn is well-known for the lack of security.
- The common room is dimly-lit with sparsely placed candles casting flickering shadows across tables and walls.
- Other services include:
- weapon sharpening
- stealth training
- gear and clothing mending
- a musician
- Hirelings available:
- Color scheme:
Turquoise Deep Saffron Light Sky Blue
- Innkeeper: Parmenas
- male phraint, who is quite garrulous and sometimes glum, and who seems very upset
- baked lobster with croissants; hogshead of coffee; lime cobbler
- brown trout and chili bean stew served with seasonal greens tossed with diced okra and cucumbers; goblet of milk
- frog’s legs and turkey pie; tankard of perry
- marinated roasted mung peas with yellow cheese; horn of coffee; candied sour cherries with maple syrup
- burnt squab and capon served with raddiccios; goblet of fresh pear juice
- An aged, foreign sage is gathering mercenaries for a dangerous expedition into the desert.
- Adelard Tanglestrand the halfling is looking for investments. Yeah he needs a 1,000gp to fund his expedition. Says he’s hunting Dragons. Last time someone funded his expedition they lost all their money.
- The town may be hiring mercenaries to augment the town guard.
- This morning a wine merchant found a strange potion in one of his shipments.
The following people are currently in the common room:
- tanned smuggler of stolen goods
- The fort potion-maker requests strange ingredients for her brews, but no other mage can fathom how she uses them to make her produce – unsurprising, since all her stock has actually been stolen from out of town.
- Goblin with inferiority complex looking for love in all the wrong places.
- a group of necromancers
- a group of aldermen
- a burly dwarf begging
- footman, heavy
- urn holding 31 coins: goblin coin made of copper, worth about 13sp; the face has strange symbols, the obverse has strange symbols; it appears to counterfeit
- small fur bag holding 4 orange tourmalines