- within the Charcoal-Burner’s Alley
- just outside, A servant empties a chamber pot dangerously close to a group of rakish young men. They take this as a personal affront.
- The inn is a three-storey, square stonework building,
with a slate roof and a slate roof.
- The inn is widely known for the being usually quiet, many students and scholars can be found here.
- The whole place feels vaguely threatening.
- There is a bouquet of roast meat
- Other services include:
- a hot bath
- hair cutting
- Hirelings available:
- horseman, heavy
- Color scheme:
Maroon Sap Green Buff
- Innkeeper: Nahrina
- male aarakocra, who is quite uncaring and occasionally hermetical, and who seems quite amused
- braised scarlet runner beans and game hen served with rice; hogshead of soju
- shredded lima beans and beef served with peasant bread; goblet of pumpkin juice; chives scones
- casserole made of black turtle beans and red eye beans; horn of ice wine
- Mountain’s child was caught in an enormous spider web; luckily the spider was no where to be found.
- A band of mercenaries from the distant north, riding armoured bears and prone to wanton destruction, unless given a great treasure.
- A merchant is looking for bodyguards for a journey through a dangerous cropland.
- Something is preventing huge hordes of humen from leaving the archipelagos.
The following people are currently in the common room:
- somewhat lanky, encouraging adolescent merchant of arms
- Short, older by some dozen years and bored, he was nonetheless in charge of his uniformly young, tall and well-equipped companions.
- two farmers agree to have an ox race to determine who has better livestock
- scarred and mute viceroy
- small box holding 26 coins: coin made of bronze, worth about 5sp; the face shows an elven lightblade, the obverse is completely blank
- Luxury: dusty burlap bed linens (worth 580 gp)