- just outside, A crowd of people are rushing down the street to catch a glimpse of something. Shopkeepers shutter their stalls
- The inn is a small, rectangular cloth and poles building,
with dwarf-wrought iron tables and chairs.
- The inn is locally known for the lack of security.
- Gentle music fills the space.
- Other services include:
- hair cutting
- the inn-keeper’s daughter is a courier
- Hirelings available:
- leather worker
- Jurusan the Tremulous: leather cuirass, short sword, 3 in 6 chance of dropping his weapon each round in combat
- horseman, archer
- Color scheme:
Pale Spring Bud Chocolate Payne’s Gray
- Innkeeper: Lhos-Buri-Ok
- male centaur, who is quite solemn and sometimes familial, and who seems somewhat amused
- pulled turkey and ox served with olives; hogshead of lager
- casserole made of watercresses and black beans; cup of coffee; starfruit pie
- trout and brown trout pastry; hogshead of milk
- Specialty drink: Tongue Teaser
- An elite order of assassins, each member devoted to single mark, waiting for the sign to strike.
- Regiment of forgotten soldiers from a war no longer waged, still guarding the passage as ordered, eager for news.
- A dying messenger, those chasing her, and a message of great importance.
- The next village over has been enjoying 36-hour days
The following people are currently in the common room:
- spotless merchant of wands
- When shy gnome Cassie lets her hair down from its trademark bun, look out- this rogueâ€™s hairpin is actually a poisoned dagger.
- a couple quartermasters whispering
- distinctive, a little alienated adolescent boy
- belt pouch holding 3 green tourmalines
- Art: glazed ceremonial longsword (by an obscure craftsman)