- between the pond and the Druid Circle
- the street outside is where many magicians of animation might be seen
- The inn is a small, T-shaped rammed earth building,
with charms and talismans hanging from the walls.
- Special accommodations consist of several suites with fine furnishings.
- The inn is widely known for the often raucous patrons.
- The common room is well-lit with large wooden wagon-wheel chandeliers covered in candles.
- Other services include:
- shady items for sale
- a magically protected safe
- Hirelings available:
- Darx the fletcher: constantly making new & improved arrows out of found materials
- archer (shortbow)
- Color scheme:
Royal Purple Dark Cerulean Mauve Taupe
- Innkeeper: Daphne
- male dwarf, who is a little barbaric and often impersonal, and who seems quite victorious
- roasted goose served with eggplants; cup of hot petit sirah; red grape cobbler
- overcooked swan with pancakes; horn of grog
- casserole made of baby lima beans and okras; horn of water; candied red grapes with marzipan
- spinach and great northern bean kebabs; tankard of port wine
- Artificers inspired by a mad god, building slaves to do its bidding.
- A mad arcanist has been found in the burned remains of her abode, her servants all killed by her hand.
- Private Valerian of the 1st Defenders Militia
The following people are currently in the common room:
- A druid, both fair and attractive, who knows much about both the rich and about people of a higher class.
- a dark-skinned philosopher and a scrawny enchantress
- a spellcaster and a tall poet
- a gruesome halfling and a crippled demon-summoner arguing
- a group of napiers arguing
- sallow merchant of mines
- belt pouch holding 8 coins: elvish coin made of bronze, worth about 8sp; the face shows a poor lock, the obverse has a proverb: by control and truth
- 45 modern bronze elvish coins, in a trunk
- Art: watercolor painting depicting the Castle of Count Onoi