- just off of Vagabond Alley
- The inn is a large, U-shaped basalt building,
with charms and talismans hanging from the rafters.
- Special accommodations consist of a few cots in the stables.
- The inn is well-known for the often raucous patrons.
- A small fire crackles in the hearth, but the chimney is clearly clogged, because the smoke has filled the room.
- There is a aroma of butter
- Other services include:
- tack and saddle care
- hair cutting
- Hirelings available:
- archer (longbow)
- Color scheme:
Raw Umber Deep Pink Jazzberry Jam
- Innkeeper: Caterina Ermengol
- female passing as male wood elf, who is somewhat zealous and sometimes respectful, and who seems somewhat grouchy
- slow-roasted woodcock and sheep with honeyed mustard sauce; mug of hard cider
- boiled capon served with croissants; tankard of sherry
- clams and pinto bean soup served with field greens; hogshead of bitter; sweetbread
- casserole made of cabbages and soybeans; mug of cider
- grilled beef and catfish served with peppers; tankard of grog; honey rolls
- seared trout and catfish with cabbage; goblet of coffee
- A tower that grants great power to the one serving and living in it, but takes away all freedom.
- Rumors of a kobold civil war have been filtering into town.
- Platinum Peak of Gongiphon was made in the time before the Massive Asteroid Shower.
- A woman who committed suicide after she was spurned by her lover.
- Clerics who have resurrected a long-dead hero discovered she’s not what they thought.
- Last night the barmaid fainted and is having violent night terrors.
The following people are currently in the common room:
- fair-haired person
- bearded and poisoned (meadow saffron) adolescent dwarf
- An idealistic young wizard joins a cult of demon worshippers in hopes of using their power for the greater good.
- Former wrestling gladiator slave turned into religious and ascetic fighting monk by troubling prophetic visions
- a pair of high elfs
- tattooed serf
- small box holding 23 coins: goblin coin made of iron, worth about 9sp; the face has a rune, the obverse shows a dao
- 31 ancient electrum coins, in a canvas sack
- Art: decorative banner: or (gold) bell on a field of sanguine (blood red)
- Magic Item: Rod of Maze (3/49 charges), 39″ long, made of brass