- the street outside is infested by packs of wild dogs, and worse
- The inn is a single-storey, I-shaped redwood building,
with charms and talismans hanging from the walls.
- Special accommodations consist of a handful of suites with fine furnishings.
- The inn is locally known for the variety of its beers and ales.
- The place feels friendly, but is filthy.
- Other services include:
- a surgeon
- Hirelings available:
- archer (longbow)
- weapon maker
- Color scheme:
Harlequin Deep Peach Rose Taupe
- Innkeeper: ElfWeaver
- male forest gnome, who is quite friendly and usually invulnerable, and who seems extremely ambivalent
- baked watercresses and southern pea served with crusty baguettes and butter; horn of tea
- great northern beans, pomelos, and chestnuts fritters with candlenuts sauce; horn of lager
- roasted fava beans and olives with balsamic vinegar and wheatgerm oil; cup of milk
- mustard seed soup served with greens dressed with mulberries and candied butternuts; goblet of hot tea
- Something is preventing huge hordes of halflings from leaving the lush river valley.
- An elite order of assassins, each member devoted to single mark, waiting for the sign to strike.
- Secret society fighting against the end of the world as prophesied by a book that ever changes.
- A new playwright has set the stage on fire, literally.
The following people are currently in the common room:
- copper-skinned and one-legged crusader
- smuggler of greatsword weapons
- Ignatius is a bugbear, large and ferocious looking but with one sentence can betray to everyone that he was raised as a noblemanâ€™s manservant.
- a woman tries to teach a song to another woman, who is tone deaf
- a lanky eldar and a lizard man
- small box holding 26 coins: antiquated elvish coin made of pewter, worth about 12sp; the face is completely blank, the obverse has strange symbols
- small fur bag holding 3 7mm round pearlses
- 7 iron gnomish coins, scattered about