- above the cistern
- the street outside is lined with street vendors hawking birds
- The inn is a large, H-shaped basalt building,
with charms and talismans hanging from the ceiling.
- Special accommodations consist of a couple wooden cots in the cellar.
- The inn is well-known for the fine stables with experienced grooms.
- A small fire crackles in the hearth, but the chimney is clearly clogged, because the smoke has filled the room.
- There is a redolence of vanilla
- Other services include:
- gear and clothing mending
- weapon sharpening
- wizard: teleportation
- Hirelings available:
- horseman, light
- Color scheme:
Sea Green Caribbean Green Islamic Green
- Innkeeper: Takae
- female wood elf, who is somewhat kind and never eldritch, and who seems very upset
- olive and spinach kebabs; hogshead of porter
- woodcock pie; hogshead of grog
- smoked broad beans and broad bean served with bulghur wheat; goblet of ginger beer
- shredded bacon with raw nectarine; mug of black cherry juice
- pickled cranberry beans with marinara sauce; flagon of raspberry red beer
- smoked dark jerusalem cricket with buttermilk biscuits; flagon of mulled red wine with an aroma of coconut
- A lutemaker has the Thighbone of Phoulotia, Messenger of Depravity hidden around his house.
- You heard about our well. Yeah it’s been dry for years now. We lost a bunch of kids a few years back. Someone said a tentacle reach out and drag them to their death. Ever since no one goes by that damn well.
- You know what’s strange? Not a single women has given birth in five years. Must be something in the water.
- A neuromancer has just turned the captain of the city guard into a fish.
The following people are currently in the common room:
- plain, frantic rommach
- elegant, optimistic laborer
- The wheedling, weak kobold still finds great courage in defending his pets.
- Chatty fellow with an addiction to a local narcotic works as a mime.
- a hobbit comforting a small child
- a crippled enchanter appears to be suffering from
- an ugly aarakocra and a pretty lizard man snickering
- haversack holding 10 coins: gnomish coin made of pewter, worth about 9sp; the face has a proverb: creation, the obverse has strange symbols
- belt pouch holding 3 green sapphires