- just off of Magus Bend
- the street outside is where merchants have their shops
- The inn is a small, L-shaped stone-walled building,
with several leaded glass windows.
- Special accommodations consist of several average private rooms.
- The inn is well-known for the where you can find the best herbed goose youâ€™ll ever have.
- A warm glow emanates from the hearth.
- There is a redolence of roast meat
- Other services include:
- a hot bath
- a wake up knock
- Hirelings available:
- leather worker
- animal trainer
- Color scheme:
Light Mauve Tokyo Purple Rose Pink
- Innkeeper: Tenoch
- female passing as male grey elf, who is somewhat formal and sometimes craven, and who seems extremely wonderful
- casserole made of green peppers and leeks; horn of mead; bread pudding with huckleberry sauce
- grilled goat and lamb with undercooked black cherry; hogshead of wheat beer
- garlicky groundhog and grouse served with soybeans; horn of brandy
- smoked clams served with mixed greens dressed with potatoes and diced sprouts; horn of tea; raspberry tarts
- fried trout and bacon with spinach tossed with fish eggs and tomatoes; mug of grog
- A merchant is looking for bodyguards for a journey through a dangerous steppe.
- A thief who offers a job to any who corner her.
- A famous foreign gladiator is appearing at the arena tonight.
- A clutch of wyverns is preying upon sheep as well as shepherds.
The following people are currently in the common room:
- burly vendor of clothing
- A ruthless and wanton vampire has O-negative blood and must be very selective about his victims.
- A traveling physical comedian who is desperately trying to cover up that he is dying from a brain injury sustained from getting hit over the head on stage once too many, and is trying to make the group enough money for his partner to retire on, unbeknownst to his partner.
- two craftsmen resolve an argument they had at work today
- a pair of assassins bickering
- a group of templars
- unattractive and deaf mature drow
- belt pouch holding 20 coins: foreign coin made of brass, worth about 13sp; the face has a proverb: ever truth, the obverse shows a gayal
- 70 platinum were-rat coins, in piles
- Luxury: mulberry pillion (worth 630 gp)
- Magic Item: Fungus of Stoneskin