- the street outside is near watchmen offices
- The inn is a small, I-shaped fieldstone building,
with charms and talismans hanging from the walls and several leaded glass windows.
- Special accommodations consist of twelve wooden cots in the cellar.
- The inn is widely known for the well-informed staff.
- The interior of the building exudes warmth and comfort.
- Other services include:
- armor polishing
- boot polishing
- Hirelings available:
- footman, heavy
- leather worker
- Color scheme:
Amaranth Cerise Sunglow Golden Brown
- Innkeeper: Cees Seegers
- female half-elf, who is quite skillful and often quiet, and who seems very victorious
- spaghetti squash and peas kebabs; hogshead of minty water
- raw frog’s legs with seasoned pumpkin; mug of cider
- ox stuffed with veal; mug of perry
- trout pie; mug of porter
- baked ox and ham served with pinto beans; horn of goat’s milk
- A powerful angel is hiding in the city performing good deeds unseen.
- A dying messenger, those chasing her, and a message of great importance.
The following people are currently in the common room:
- a little pale and one-handed adolescent veterinarian
- The well loved and axiomatic captain of the guard for a large capital is also secretly hiring bandits and mercenaries for his guardsmen to defeat, just to keep his popularity and job security high.
- Wizards wove magic like fisherman hauling a net before a storm; by comparison the man currently holding creation to ransom wove magic into a tapestry alive in aspect and fact, balanced in design by calculated flaws so as not to offend the gods.
- a dark-haired squire comforting a small child
- a couple philosophers
- an orkhaz
- a pair of goblins snickering
- graceful and fat person
- broadcloth pouch holding 19 coins: antiquated coin made of gold, worth about 3sp; the face shows a chalice, the obverse shows a nightwing
- small fur bag holding 3 yellow topazes
- 40 decent palladium coins, scattered about