- the street outside is strangely empty and silent
- The inn is a single-storey, U-shaped stone building,
with several leaded glass windows.
- The inn is widely known for the generous size of its cups.
- Everything in sight is moldy, tarnished, broken, or some combination of the three.
- Other services include:
- weapon sharpening
- a masseuse
- horse grooming
- Hirelings available:
- footman, light
- Color scheme:
Skobeloff Islamic Green Lavender Magenta
- Innkeeper: Sharp Myron Sparrow
- female passing as male high elf, who is very demanding and occasionally folksy, and who seems very lucky
- frog stuffed with beef; goblet of mulled white wine; candied cactus fruits with marzipan
- rabbit stuffed with sheep served with field greens tossed with crumbled cheese; hogshead of tea; pastries with beet sugar
- baked wax beans and sheep served with bulghur wheat; cup of coffee
- A shape-changed dretch is gathering mentally controlled servitors.
- Monstrous animals that clear the path for dawn, attacking anything that might compromise their task.
- There an abandoned mine south of here. Rumor has it the miners hit a passage that they shouldn’t of have. They never returned. My good friend told me they stumbled upon a Goblin City.
- A new inn is opening in town.
- A merchant is looking for bodyguards for a journey through a dangerous tundra.
The following people are currently in the common room:
- overweight, thoughtful peddler of humming bulb arrows
- quite scarred diplomat
- A belligerent, violent shopkeep sells exquisite glass crafts.
- A well respected, and wealthy ex-adventurer is trying to put his adventuring days behind him and live out the rest of his days in a luxurious mansion in the center of a peaceful town, but he is frequently visited by old enemies, or relatives of vanquished foes seeking vengeance and reparations from his actions a long, long time ago, putting the townsfolk in danger, and forcing him to repeatedly come out of retirement to defend himself.
- a dark-skinned magus and an orkhaz bickering
- a couple goblins arguing
- a little drab, sensitive vendor of hoists
- small wool bag holding 20 coins: elvish coin made of gold, worth about 13sp; the face shows a couatl, the obverse is completely blank
- 58 freshly-minted copper coins, in piles