- at the corner of Uemina Road and Theater Row
- in the docks, near the mighty deserted outpost
- just outside, PC wakes up, discovering that previous trip was actually eerie prophetic dream. Everything reset. Things may play out differently next time.? (You keep the xp though.
- The inn is a large, L-shaped dragonscale building,
with a brown tile roof.
- The inn is well-known for the strange noises coming from the cellar.
- A body is laid out on a table and everyone is drunk, singing, laughing, and crying.
- Other services include:
- weapon sharpening
- tack and saddle care
- Hirelings available:
- Color scheme:
Dark Taupe Shamrock Green Dark Spring Green
- Innkeeper: Kejishi
- male hill dwarf, who is somewhat golden and often insincere, and who seems somewhat hungry
- smoked ox and duck with honeyed mustard sauce; flagon of porter
- roasted donkey liver with buttermilk biscuits; flagon of cider
- broiled frijol bola rojas seasoned with garlic and parsley; tankard of grog
- sautéed catfish served with oatmeal bread; cup of grog
- A magical accident has opened a gate that has loosed magic-eating monsters into the world.
- Lost Narrows of Leginagroblius was made in the time before the Massive Volcanic Eruption.
- Milo Eaststone, the great hobbit burglar who supposedly stole a dragon’s hoard, actually just snuck into the king’s treasury the day of the great castle fire like a common looter.
- Breeder of monsters now dying and the creations escaped.
- A band of mercenaries from the distant north, riding armoured bears and prone to wanton destruction, unless given a great treasure.
- An elite order of assassins, each member devoted to single mark, waiting for the sign to strike.
The following people are currently in the common room:
- vendor of clerk
- quite dripping-wet dentist
- unsightly and one-handed painter
- A pleasant and colorful mason, with a great dislike for change.
- a guru passed out under a table
- guard searching for heavy spiked shield weapons
- small box holding 40 coins: coin made of electrum, worth about 13sp; the face has strange symbols, the obverse has strange symbols; it’s not a coin really, but a small ingot
- 46 damaged beyond repair modern ceramic coins, in piles
- Luxury: logwood cushion (worth 950 gp)