- in a slum district, near the Raconteur’s Rectory
- The inn is a large, U-shaped cloth and poles building,
with dwarf-wrought iron furnishings.
- Special accommodations consist of a number of cots in the stables.
- The inn is well-known for the strange noises coming from the attic.
- A small fire crackles in the hearth, but the chimney is clearly clogged, because the smoke has filled the room.
- There is a bouquet of cheese
- Other services include:
- gear and clothing mending
- courier services
- an errand boy
- Hirelings available:
- weapon maker
- Color scheme:
Psychedelic Purple Indigo Dye Vivid Burgundy
- Innkeeper: Tepetl
- female kender, who is a little majestic and always reserved, and who seems quite exhausted
- baked boar liver served with angel hair noodles; flagon of water
- stewed chickpeas and beef with greens; horn of tea
- peppered peacock with biscuits; horn of vodka
- casserole made of frijol bola rojas and scallions; cup of water
- Demons have been taking the shape of men and hiding to escape hell.
- A band of mercenaries from the distant north, riding armoured bears and prone to wanton destruction, unless given a great treasure.
- Bugbears are demanding a toll on a well-traveled bridge.
- A killer is loose and stuffing bodies into chimneys.
- Female dwarfs have beards that rival the malesâ€™.
- The The Commemoration of the Blossoming commences this week
The following people are currently in the common room:
- dirty, relaxed mature trainee
- strange and injured peddler of spices
- As composite Zombies went they were pretty smart, able to speak rudimentary common, though the disturbing habit of finishing one anotherâ€™s sentences suggested their brains were mixed up.
- a group of dragoons
- a group of men complaining about women
- peddler of meals
- fur pouch holding 23 coins: hill dwarf coin made of copper, worth about 7sp; the face is completely blank, the obverse shows an aurumvorax
- 17 pewter goblin coins, in a heap
- Luxury: ithildin amulet with a mayfly (worth 880 gp)