- near reservoir
- The inn is a large, O-shaped (with a central open courtyard) carved stone building,
with exotic art work and several leaded glass windows.
- Special accommodations consist of a few hammocks in the common room.
- The inn is locally known for the quality of its menu.
- The interior of the building exudes warmth and comfort.
- Other services include:
- a magically protected safe
- weapon sharpening
- Hirelings available:
- Color scheme:
Powder Blue Navajo White Air Force Blue
- Innkeeper: Dunsel Jones
- male aarakocra, who is somewhat melancholy and frequently lusty, and who seems very lucky
- spicy sausage in a sauce of lima beans, olives, and plantains; tankard of birch beer
- yam and scallion kebabs; hogshead of honeydew melon juice
- dried peacock with fresh peasant bread; horn of juice; elderberry pie
- A powerful angel is hiding in the city performing good deeds unseen.
- A band of evil gnomlings lives in the forest.
- The landlord of a local inn is really a werewolf.
- Prominent thieves are looking for someone without scruples, for a dangerous job.
- Elf-Queen Eldalote, whom elves revere as the pinnacle of natural beauty, is really a dog-ugly hag glamoured up with fae charms.
- A breeding program is executed in this town, everybody with an ability score of 16+ in Str, Con, Dex, or Cha qualifies automatically and is asked for participation (10d10 gp per offspring).ï»¿
The following people are currently in the common room:
- hairy merchant of
- The despondent, condemned man in prison for dozens of serial murders is actually a rare human born with innate TrueSight, living in a society heavily infiltrated by doppelgÃ¤ngers.
- A lone detective appears to town folk as a dark stranger with purpose unknown, and is frequently seen in areas where a murder has just been committed.
- a couple bishops shouting
- three patrons, active military personnel, discuss siege warfare
- lizard man
- belt pouch holding 25 coins: coin made of silver, worth about 16sp; the face is completely blank, the obverse shows a siangham
- belt pouch holding 4 purple tanzanites