- in Melhurst
- the street outside is where scriveners gather after leaving the training center (dodging)
- The inn is a small, L-shaped stone-walled building,
with charms and talismans hanging from the walls and a smooth stone floor.
- The inn is locally known for the fine stables with experienced grooms.
- The place is spotless and completely empty.
- Other services include:
- weapon sharpening
- a masseuse
- Hirelings available:
- Color scheme:
Skobeloff Russet Bulgarian Rose
- Innkeeper: LlorenÃ§ Llorens
- female centaur, who is quite dashing and occasionally hostile, and who seems extremely lucky
- battered musk ox and lamb served with cranberry beans; mug of milk
- elk stuffed with spaghetti squashes served with okras; mug of bitter; cloudberry tarts
- dwarf beans-cheese patties with caper-yogurt sauce; tankard of brandy
- Undead bird of paradises have been attacking people in the central region.
- An ancient demonic evil has seized control of giants.
- A witch experiment has caused a disaster in a tower to the east.
The following people are currently in the common room:
- somewhat overweight, loathsome bellmaker
- She interrupted with an upraised hand, just a hand, though it drew more attention than a more typical hand with fingers slightly spread you could see that light from behind had lined her fingers with gold.
- Pallid and sickly young boy whose mother died at childbirth but who still constantly discusses with an unseen mommy – maybe thatâ€™s why the grass turns to ash in his footsteps
- a couple carpenters
- a dripping-wet druid and a hobgoblin playing cards
- filthy trader of
- 82 electrum high elf coins, scattered about