- within the station
- just outside, A bell tolls somewhere in the city, and everyone stops what they are doing and drops to their knees in prayer.
- The inn is a small, H-shaped adobe building,
with charms and talismans hanging from the ceiling.
- The inn is widely known for the loud music.
- The common room is dimly-lit with sparsely placed candles casting flickering shadows across tables and walls.
- Other services include:
- hair cutting
- a storyteller
- a magically protected safe
- Hirelings available:
- horseman, light
- Color scheme:
Pale Brown Azure Sunglow
- Innkeeper: Ramona Acevedo
- male uruk, who is quite fair-spoken and occasionally aggressive, and who seems very alert
- cabbage and mushroom soup served with greens dressed with tomatoes and kumquats; hogshead of water
- seasoned fish and ham with gravy; horn of perry
- Thousands of spiders have been seen migrating to their summer webs.
- A spined devil is said to be the head of a merchant guild.
- Evil clerics gather in secret to summon a monstrous god to the world.
The following people are currently in the common room:
- dripping-wet gnome
- half-naked, extremely relaxed smuggler of drugs
- Surly golem that runs on alcohol instead of fuel takes on prohibition in 1920’s America.
- Queen of Hope, a charismatic, dashing Robin Hood-esque figure providing hope for lower-class citizens in a corrupt city with his rebellious pranks/actions against “The Man”… but he’s secretly employed by city officials to keep the poor just optimistic enough to distract them from their horrible living conditions and squalor.
- a pair of dragoons shouting
- pale and one-handed bearleader
- bag holding 20 coins: foreign coin made of copper, worth about 15sp; the face has strange symbols, the obverse has a rune
- small hemp bag holding 2 pale blue sapphires and 4 white sapphires
- 76 proof bronze dwarven coins, in a small chest