- in Mun
- above the Ninth Way
- The inn is a three-storey, square timber framed building,
with a purple tile roof and a slate roof.
- The inn is locally known for the always filthy rooms and beds.
- The place is spotless and completely empty.
- Other services include:
- courier services
- tack and saddle care
- Hirelings available:
- Moogumbo the spear carrier: generous with hand-crafted juju bags of protection
- Color scheme:
Pear Cordovan Deep Jungle Green
- Innkeeper: Wolftooth
- female mountain dwar, who is very frivolous and often unconvincing, and who seems quite vindicated
- kidney bean and shallot chowder served with rice; mug of cider
- casserole made of field peas and watercresses; flagon of cider
- smoked mutton served with manicotti noodles; flagon of cider
- wax beans-cheese patties with caper-yogurt sauce; cup of hard cider
- cauliflower and navy bean kebabs; goblet of perry
- Specialty drink: Tongue Trapper
- Rumors of a gnoll civil war have been filtering into town.
- Two dozen of the City Guard have been executed for holding on to tax money.
The following people are currently in the common room:
- overweight hobgoblin
- very crippled, exuberant man
- burly, irritated ship’s chaplain
- An ever preset silent watching child, who always whispers to the people the PCs talk to during a conversation.
- a woman is worried that her sonâ€™s pet snake escaped
- stout and injured pewterer
- duffel holding 3 purple kunzites
- Luxury: burlap quilt (worth 580 gp)
- Magic Item: Ring of Magical Stone – brass decorated with gold apatite