- The inn is a two-storey, T-shaped cloth and poles building,
with unusually low ceilings.
- The inn is locally known for the being usually quiet, many students and scholars can be found here.
- The common room is well-lit with large wooden wagon-wheel chandeliers covered in candles.
- Other services include:
- boot polishing
- a musician
- Hirelings available:
- Color scheme:
Golden Yellow Dark Spring Green Orange Peel
- Innkeeper: Hanna Hador
- female hobbit, who is somewhat blustering and always imposing, and who seems quite hungry
- overcooked crab with roasted white grape; mug of root beer
- frog and raccoon pie; goblet of tea; chicory scones
- Never accept an elfâ€™s dinner invitation: theyâ€™ll serve non-elves their own sweet-smelling waste.
- Elves are useless; their bones are too brittle to perform any real work without risking injury.
- A number of half-fish, half-humans have been seen around the river bank at dusk.
The following people are currently in the common room:
- attractive, devastated rectifier
- very bearded ancient vendor of arms
- A warrior, both animated and towering, who is thought to have a great affection for a neighboring bounty hunter.
- a half-elf and a dark-haired gnoll
- small felt bag holding 19 coins: freshly-minted orcish coin made of copper, worth about 12sp; the face has runes, the obverse shows a circle
- Art: copper armillery sphere
- Jewelry: gold bandeau (worth 640 gp)