- sheltered by the cliffs, not far from the coast
- The inn is a large, U-shaped stone building,
with unusually high ceilings.
- Special accommodations consist of several cots in the stables.
- The inn is widely known for the fine stables with experienced grooms.
- The common room is warmly glowing with oil-soaked torches lining the walls and pillars of the main floor.
- Other services include:
- horse grooming
- private investigation
- armor polishing
- Hirelings available:
- Color scheme:
Selective Yellow Chartreuse Medium Salmon
- Innkeeper: Wylie
- male halfling, who is a little competitive and often complex, and who seems extremely comfortable
- smoked goose served with dark peasant bread; goblet of coffee
- dried out shellfish with greens dressed with bananas; flagon of brandy
- baked beef and lamb served with linguini noodles; mug of cider
- sunflower seed and great northern bean soup served with goose egg omelette; horn of whiskey; candied white grapefruits with beet sugar
- sauteed wild mushrooms with beechnuts sauce & demi-glace; goblet of goat’s milk; sweetbread
- leftover beef served with red kidney beans; horn of cider
- Specialty drink: Old Number Nine
- Primitive heathens are throwing parties in the woods.
- Thieves broke in to a wealthy merchants shop, but apparently didn’t take anything.
- There will be a ceremony at field marking the dedication of a new enormous monument to warped melcana, protector of silence commemorating Page Marinus Anholts
The following people are currently in the common room:
- burly and one-armed half-orc
- Being a wererat gives the halfling exterminator an uncanny insight into his job.
- a few legionnaires arguing
- a little bald adolescent vendor of weapons (heavy crossbow)
- 47 platinum coins, in neat stacks