- the street outside is near some tax collectors offices
- The inn is a small, rectangular logs building,
with dwarf-wrought iron tables and chairs.
- The inn is locally known for the large firepit in the center of the common room.
- Everything is lively and cheerful, but you get the feeling you should keep an eye on your coin-purse and your back in a corner.
- Other services include:
- horse grooming
- a magically protected safe
- a hot bath
- gear and clothing mending
- Hirelings available:
- habilar, light
- Color scheme:
Pale Taupe Liver Aqua
- Innkeeper: Creirwy
- male uruk, who is somewhat elegant and often provocative, and who seems very hungry
- sautÃ©ed squab with olive tapenade; tankard of kiwifruit juice
- stir-fried beef and soybean served with sweet bread; mug of juice; bread pudding with blueberry sauce
- casserole made of southern peas and asparagus peas; horn of milk
- A flight of small drakes, unparalleled in the accuracy of their flaming breath, loyal to anyone who feeds them.
- A wandering giant fire worm
- The mists whisper secrets at midnight if you venture into them alone and naked.
- An alchemist has lost a shipment of supplies to hijackers. If she doesn’t get them back, she faces bankruptcy.
- Something is preventing huge hordes of goblins from leaving the central region.
- Sorli Hognesen, a low-level aristocrat, was publicly accused of smuggling of furs (<>
The following people are currently in the common room:
- strange rakshasa
- A brutal and widely feared warlord nonetheless treats prisoners with kindness and care, having been a prisoner of war in his past.
- a couple fishermen
- dripping-wet and deaf high elf
- belt pouch holding 18 coins: ancient wraith coin made of electrum, worth about 15sp; the face shows a light crossbow, the obverse has a proverb: always joy
- 28 excellent ancient gold goblin coins, in a heap
- Luxury: masterfully crafted splendid palladium stylus (worth 590 gp)