- in human-quarter, near the guildhouse (actor)
- The inn is a single-storey, C-shaped stone building,
with a white tile roof.
- Special accommodations consist of a number of suites with fine furnishings and a hot bath.
- The inn is widely known for the local gossip.
- Silver candle brackets dot the walls, their charges flickering merrily.
- There is a fragrance of cinnamon
- Other services include:
- weapon sharpening
- horse grooming
- Hirelings available:
- habilar, heavy
- pack handler
- horseman, archer
- Color scheme:
Navy Blue Mauve Taupe Tangerine Yellow
- Innkeeper: Ludwan Lander
- female dragonborn, who is somewhat religious and always casual, and who seems a little upset
- peppered bacon and duck with marinara sauce; hogshead of white tea; candied sour cherries with molasses
- smoked bass with crusty wheat bread and butter; flagon of ginger beer
- grilled lamb and pumpkin with shredded greens tossed with mushrooms and sliced corn; goblet of porter
- olive oil marinated dwarf beans stuffed with pecans and artichoke hearts; cup of brandywine
- clams pastry; mug of milk
- smoked beef sausage and snails served with fresh baguettes and butter; horn of perry; cheese and hackberry blintz
- Terrible beast bursting through city streets on a day of great celebration.
- Mighty sorcerer disdaining the traditional tools of the trade, defeating every challenger with merely a look.
- Zombies pouring upon unsuspecting treasure-seekers, driving them towards a deadly pit.
The following people are currently in the common room:
- somewhat graceful and one-handed merchant of jewelry
- beautiful, bewildered adolescent person
- The extravagantly wealthy, nearly foppish nobleman secretly works as a vigilante, attacking criminals in the dark of night.
- A heroic paladin whose great intelligence makes him feel detached and distant from those he protects.
- a group of gnomes
- a couple dwarves
- witch is frustrated from dealing with sick cows
- grotesque silk-carder
- Luxury: earthenware pair of book bindings (worth 600 gp)
- Art: leaf-sized tetrahedron made of ochre